Learn how to use Google Drive to share Files and Folders. It is a wonderful platform to share almost files of 30 types like powerpoint presentation, spreadsheet, word document.
Useful Features are given below…..
1. You can share a file size of upto 25 MB with others, in one go using google drive: https://drive.google.com
2. View up-to 30 files types on Google drive, incl hd video, adobe illustrator, Photoshop, even if Program is not installed on your computer.
3. Right click on the file and see preview, multiple files can be previewed, great way to scan photos on your drive.
4. Upto 15 GB of free storage space is available, you do not need to worry about broken or lost hardware. — If you fall short of this space — Get 100 GB for $ 1.99 per month. Free storage is shared across, Gmail, drive and Google plus.
5. Chat — You can comment and chat right alongside documents.
6. Your files in drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet or a computer.
7. You can work offline on your computer when even your smartphone or computer looses internet service. Eg — travelling on plane.-Feature Only for your personal computer, not for shared one.
It is a wonderful tool for small business or for personal use, one can actually use it for free as 15 GB storage speed is decent for such purposes.
Connect with us:
Link for this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itn3WIhQ6NQ
If you like this video on – How To Use Google Drive To Share Files and Folders then Please share and subscribe to my channel for more tutorials.